Thursday, January 05, 2006

$12.50 for an undershirt

Apparently that's what I'm going to have to pay to live up to Gavin's nomination for being Best Dressed Blogger.

Before leaving for Panama I bought a pack of Hanes crew neck T-shirts from Target. I've only worn a few, and for the most part they felt alright. But, the one I pulled out today looked like they stitched together two shirts of different sizes. I swear, it felt like I was wearing the T-shirt version of the Gordon Gartrelle imitation that Denise made for Theo. I know I'm not THAT misshapen.

I know, I should probably be spending more on nicer undershirts anyway, so as to live up to my best dressed expectations, but as hot as it is here most of the time in Alabama, and as much as I sweat, I can't afford to be that guy yet.

Here's hoping that the shirts in the rest of the pack at least have the holes in the right places.

2 comments:

gavin richardson said...

'holes in the right places' thats gross, i understand and i affirm, but i don't know if it needed to be said. &:~)

you must be well dressed since you have actually bought t-shirts recently... well, it at least beats me out.

ps: willimon was much better today, must have been working his way up to some big finale.

gavin richardson said...

i tried to chase down willimon for that interview, but jonathon scared him off with all the poparazzi stuff.