Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Panama: Final Thoughts

Yeah, so I've sat on this for a long time. There's more, but I'm not feeling it right now. Hope that whoever is Jonesing for an update from me, this will suffice...

To sum up, we had a great time. Though it has taken about two weeks to fully recover from the trip and from the Christmas holidays preceeding the trip, all of the stress was well worth it.

I know I would love to go back to work, but I am certainly grateful for the opportunity to have spent time with peers and getting to know some of the other folks better.

Click here (Right-click to download) to see the .WMV PhotoStory of our trip. Windows Media Player required. WARNING! This file is 7.1 MB, so be prepared for a long download. Also, all songs are copyrighted by their repective artists (Van Halen, Michael Tolcher, House of Pain, Big Country)

0 comments: